Who we are...
AWWG is the global fashion group which integrates the brands Pepe Jeans London, Hackett and Façonnable, and is the licensed distributor for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Spain and Portugal.
Professional responsible for overseeing and managing projects from design to completion. This role combines project management skills with architectural expertise to ensure that construction and design project are executed efficiently, within budget, and according to the specified plans and standards.
What will the role entail?
- Develop project plans, schedules and budgets
- Address any issues or challenges that arise during the project, making necessary adjustments to keep in on track
- Collaborate with other professionals to integrate structural, mechanical and electrical systems into the design
- Ensure quality control standards for construction (eg. cost, timing, site building design layout, specifications).
- Provide effective consulting and maintain effective working relationships with Department Store and Country Manager.
- Coordinate and communicate with cross-functional project teams
- Monitor project budgets and expenditures, assisting in cost control efforts
- Identify potential cost-saving opportunities and propose solutions
- Great international working environment.
- A exciting position on a strategic department
- Discount on the brands of the Group.
- Advanced English
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Education level: Architecture/Interior and industrial Design Knowledge
- Technical Skills: AutoCAD, Adobe Creative, Microsoft Office
What do we expect from you?:
- Experience in a similar position
- People Management
- Precise, with eye for detail
- Able to multi-task
- Communication skills, persistence
- Analytical Thinking
- Organized & capacity to multi-task
- Product & fashion sensibility
- Communication & Teamwork
- High customer service