About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us. About the Role
Sourcing Operations and Analytics (SO&A) within GAP International Sourcing is entrusted to drive efficiencies across brands and sourcing organization. This includes building Process & Systemic guardrails with specific focus on buy readiness, booking and in-season initiatives across the organization in tune with business needs on both Brand & Sourcing side & bringing these capabilities to maturity and embedding them in our ways of working.
The role of a Sr Coordinator will entail supporting the business with timely PO creation and updates while adhering to established service levels. The person will also collaborate across cross functional teams.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Use established tools and procedures to help SO&A team in Purchase Order Creation & Updates
- Meet or exceed established service levels - timeliness and accuracy
- Collaborate internally with other team members and with external stakeholders on need basis
- Deliver results through managing quality, time and schedule adherence
- Managing stakeholders across different geographies
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- 2+ years of prior experience in a process driven role with adherence to service levels
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written
- Good MS Excel skills (familiar with lookups, pivots)
- Process Management experience working in a process driven shared services team or inclination towards working in a structured SOP based environment
- Problem Solver - proactively solve problems and effectively manage multiple challenges.
- Result Orientation- proven track record of KPI delivery and improvement
- Accountability - demonstrated ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Analytical Mindset - able to research, analyze information and come up with creative solutions
- One of the most competitive paid time off plans in the industry
- Merchandise discount for our brand products at franchise stores and their websites
- Comprehensive health coverage for employees, same-sex partners and their families
- Health and wellness program: free annual health check-ups, fitness center and Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits to support the journey of parenthood
- Retirement planning assistance
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.