About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
In this role, you will connect people data, talent initiatives and employee insights to business outcomes to drive a high‐performance culture and workforce across all Gap Inc Corporate Functions. You will support and enable operationalizing Gap Inc.'s talent strategies and practices.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Analyze a variety of data points from a variety of sources, partnering with your leader to tell the underlying story and to provide recommendations as needed. May develop new reporting based on business needs.
- Develop strong relationships with HR business partners to understand/anticipate team needs, with the ability to quickly adapt to shifting business trends
- Partner with leader to identify process/operational improvements to unlock efficiencies, providing project management support as needed.
- Connect regularly with peers to understand best practices, share learnings, and identify tr ends to inform special projects and prioritize HRBP initiatives
- Actively solicit feedback from peers and business partners to develop self with a growth mindset
- Able to communicate difficult concepts in a simple manner
- Participate in projects and assignments of diverse scope
- Fulfill recurring and urgent ad‐hoc reporting requests from senior leadership
- Assist to integrate an HR Enablement Team across all corporate functions
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Continuous learner and possess an organizational savviness to build relationships across a matrixed organization, understand the business needs and deliver results
- Create with audacity through using your strong diagnostic skills in listening, probing and analyzing to translate business problems into data driven solutions
- Strong ability to derive meaningful insights from complex data sets and present them through compelling data storytelling
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Smartsheet, and comfort with HR and Project Management systems
- Present problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner
- Profound understanding of the importance of confidentiality and handling of sensitive information
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $71,500 - $91,100 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.