Who we are...
AWWG is the global fashion group which integrates the brands Pepe Jeans London, Hackett and Façonnable, and is the licensed distributor for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Spain and Portugal.
You would be the responsible for the stores stock management, ensuring correct stock position at any time giving support to the planning and distribution of the product.
What will the role entail?
- To analyze past sales figures/trends to anticipate future product needs.
- To define the correct replenishment plan ensuring, correct assortments, depth, frequency and delivery timings.
- To build up stock to afford seasonal promotions or marketing campaigns.
- To ensure Logistics are met on time and frequency.
- To monitor stock movement, consider markdowns, inter-branch transfers, promotions or clear outs etc.
- To minimize stock holdings and commitment to allow for maximum profit.
- To have a frequent communication with the stores staff is crucial to achieve objectives and coordinate the different operational processes such as returns, pricing changes, promotions, product launches, etc.
- Great international working environment.
- A exciting position on a strategic department
- Discount on the brands of the Group.
- English C1
- Technical skills: MS Excel (proficiency level), SAP MM module
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Excel: Advanced level.
- Microsoft Office (Excel high level required)
- ERP (SAP valuable)
What do we expect from you?:
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in international markets
- Precise, with eye for detail
- Able to multi-task
- Communication skills, persistence
- Affinity with numbers and math