HEAD OF WHOLESALE OPERATIONS – Maternity Cover
SALONI is a fashion company headquartered in London with an office in Hong Kong that was launched in 2010.
The company has built a strong international wholesale business (particularly in the USA) and has a successful and growing Direct to Consumer business through its own website. Production is global though the majority is based in Asia.
The core focus is the overall efficient shipping of wholesale orders, management of wholesale ops effort required to fulfil the sales order book, and general support to the sales team as required to drive sell-through. You will partner with Production, Sales and Finance and will be the main contact for our US Agent and European Distributor.
This is an office based role at our Head Office in Clerkenwell, London
Overall Responsibility for all Wholesale and Logistics functions
- Strategically administer in-season stock allocations across international markets, ensuring optimal inventory levels.
- Efficiently manage wholesale invoicing processes across global territories, ensuring accuracy. Manage seasonal credit approval process all markets and ensure correct payment terms are administered for each order.
- Implement meticulous closure of seasonal order books, driving seamless transition between collections.
- Prepare and issue customer booking requests for wholesale customers.
- Oversee and approve Factory splits and wholesale reorders. Collaborate closely with Logistics to guarantee punctual and smooth deliveries.
- Report on shipment progress, stock movements, end of season results and stock overages. Prepare monthly Agents Commission Report.
- Lead and mentor the wholesale ops team, fostering a culture of accountability and continuous improvement.
- Work with ecommerce team to coordinate on stock management and provide efficient shipping support.
- Proactively identifying continuous improvement and cost saving opportunities for the company and team.
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned by management.
- Proactive and with proven expertise in leadership, communication, problem-solving, and analytics within the fashion industry. Customer-focused mindset, resourcefulness, and efficiency in operations. Passionate about achieving results while upholding the company's core principles. Cultural awareness and adaptability in a multicultural work environment.
• Proficiency in ZEDONK, JOOR, WMS, VC / EDI Portals, and EDI Trade Catalogues is essential.
1-5 Clerkenwell Road LONDON EC1M 5PA