We are looking for an engaged and passionate Technical MaintenanceIntern
to join our team at the Global Headquarters in Milan, Italy.
The intern will support the Maintenance team within the Architectural Design and Construction department in the management of ordinary and extraordinary technical maintenance activities (hard services) of the Moncler and Stone Island Retail and Corporate EMEA network.MAIN ACTIVITIES:
- Support in managing the stores and organizing routine and extraordinary maintenance activities in coordination with colleagues and managing external suppliers
- Receive and manage point of sale requests through the management system dedicated to maintenance requests
- Reporting activities on maintenance activities
- Oversee administrative and cost-recording activities
- Support in reviewing processes and drafting procedures
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- bachelor's degree in a technical/management field (construction management, architecture or engineering)
- Aptitude for teamwork and good problem solving skills
- knowledge of Office Suite and AutoCad
- Knowledge of English and Italian
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and become part of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."