MONCLER is looking for a Store Manager for its Boutique in Salzburg.
The Store Manager strives to reach excellence in business performance and key qualitative objectives always going beyond expectations, inspiring, managing and coaching the team.
Main activities will be:
• Create a genuine, attentive and long lasting relationship with the clients, based on listening, meeting and exceeding client's needs and expectations;
• Be focused on excellent performances and results, based on clear KPIs, in a challenging competitive environment.
• Maintain visual merchandising standards and the overall standards in terms of technical maintenance, cleanness, staff personal appearance
• Constantly enhance the knowledge of the brand's history and values,promote collections and product features;
• Create an exciting work environment where trust and respect for diversity is valued;
• Empower others through engagement and motivation: recognize individual strengths and provide solutions to consisitantly improve;
• Recognize talent and potential, as well as a feedback-oriented coaching environment, whilst ensuring team and individuals development.
• Lead the team to achieve common goals, identifying clear priorities, tasks and definition of role;
•3/5 Years previous experience in managerial roles in the same company, in structured Fashion Luxury/Retail Companies (International Companies preferred);
•Degree with specialization in Retail/Hospitality Management is a plus;
•Willingness to evolve in the organization, willingness to relocate is a plus;
•Proven excellent client service skills;
•Fluency in Dutch, proficiency in English, while another language is a plus.
•Digitally aware and open to new ways of working.