This is your opportunity to become part of the worlds' fastest growing sports company. We are looking for an AP Account to join the finance team in the region to be in charge of processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data
- In charge of payment creation for approval weekly
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
- Generate reports detailing accounts payable status
- Understand expense accounts and cost centers
- Understand compliance issues around accounts payable processes
- Bank entry creation and post to the system
- FX and banking revaluation at month/year end
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related fields
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in Accounting and Accounts Payable in MNC companies
- Fluent in Vietnamese and working proficiency in English (both orally and in writing)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management systems)
Meet The Team
Join us as part of the forward-thinking and action-oriented Finance team aiming to be our speedboat's backbone and the advanced navigator. We constantly strive to challenge the status quo, drive growth, and shape tomorrow's best practices by thinking differently, acting cross-functionally, and making use of the latest technology. To deliver controlled and sustainable growth, the team brings an entrepreneurial and results-driven mindset combined with strong analytical and hands-on execution skills.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.