SALONI is an independent contemporary woman’s fashion brand launched in 2010 which is headquartered in London with an office in Hong Kong. The company has built a strong international wholesale business (particularly in the USA) and has a successful and growing Direct to Consumer business through its own website.
The Creative Executive Assistant will be responsible in providing administrative, organisational and creative support to the Creative Director/CEO. This is an excellent opportunity for a confident, pro-active individual who thrives in a busy, multi-tasked environment. Detail-orientated and with a positive work ethic, the ideal candidate will have a strong sense of aesthetic in order to assist on more creative tasks. This is a full-time role, based in the company’s London Head Office.
• Working as a true right hand and acting as the first point of contact for the Creative Director/ CEO from within the London office.
• Proactively manage day-to day needs and calendar of Creative Director/ CEO, including scheduling and adjusting meetings, appointments, and flagging deadlines.
• Booking & coordination of CD/ CEO’s travel arrangements- Air/ Hotels/ Visa’s to budget.
• Provide support on a wide range of tasks, from administrative to creative.
• Supporting the CD/ CEO with meeting preparation, attending meetings and calls as required.
• Providing information for internal and external meeting attendees, including meeting agendas, minutes, putting together reports and creative presentation decks where necessary.
• Timely execution of all requests including follow up with any delegated tasks.
• Direct liaison with VIP clients and managing of all requests in collaboration with sales and production teams as needed.
• Assistance with brand events & special projects- collaborations, exhibitions, photoshoots, as requested by the CD/CEO.
• Creative support with research & inspiration decks/ briefs for campaign shoot direction, image selection and checking through photoshoot edits, as needed.
• Able to step outside of regular duties and manage personal assistance tasks when required.
Qualifications and Skills:
• BA or equivalent qualification.
• Software: Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc) & Adobe (Photoshop).
• Highly organised, responsive and can keep on top of a fast-paced day to day.
• London based, but with a flexibility to work hours.
• Solutions-based thinker.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt swiftly to ever-changing plans & priorities.
• Strong aesthetic and presentation skills, with a keen eye for detail.
• Professional- able to recognise and handle discreet & sensitive information.
• Positive, can-do attitude.
• Able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
• 4-5 years experience in a similar role in a luxury fashion company.
• Creative background preferred.