PVH store system team is seeking a highly skilled and motivated .NET Developer to join our team. If you are passionate about technology, enjoy problem-solving, and have a strong background in .NET development, we would love to hear from you. The role will also require the developer to learn & support Mulesoft integration technology.
The Sr. Developer - .Net and Mulesoft Integrations will work individually and in teams to support the store and eCommerce systems of PVH. They are responsible for analyzing and designing program logic to determine the best method of developing and maintaining new programs. The majority of time is spent preparing detailed program technical specifications, design documents, and programming. Testing and debugging these programs, participating in systems unit tests, creating, or updating procedural documentation, and implementing programs. This position is a senior level technical contributor and is responsible for the timely completion of approved projects and deadlines, break- fixes, and meeting business service level agreements.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Develop, test, and maintain high-quality software applications using .NET frameworks and SQL server.
- Develop, test, and maintain high-quality software applications using Mulesoft integrations services
- Produces technical specifications documents, including detailed system flowcharts showing processing logic
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define software requirements and specifications.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including design, coding, testing, and deployment.
- Debug and resolve software defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Prepares documentation required to support production processing and change control Stay updated on industry trends and advancements in .NET development to apply best practices and improve processes.
- Six plus years of full-time employment in a programming position, experience in multiple languages and platforms
- Retail environment preferred
- Multi-lingual a plus
- Bachelor's degree in a technology related field, Computer Science, Math, and/or Engineering. Or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or similar role.
- Strong proficiency in C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core, and related technologies.
- Willingness to learn & develop aptitude with Mulesoft Development
- Experience working with databases, particularly SQL Server and Oracle.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and software development practices.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Effective communication and teamwork abilities across multiple teams
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH