With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment.Assistant Store Manager, Tommy Jeans Arnhem About THE ROLE
Our stores are the life and soul of our business. They act as our main touch points with our ever-evolving consumer base.
As the world of retail evolves, we, as a business, believe that for all other parts of the chain to work, our stores must set the tone of what our two brands are all about.
Irrespective of where our consumers eventually make a purchase, our stores, are always a window to our great brands. As a result, our locations are paramount, the first class experience must be a given and our in-store standards should never be questionable.
To deliver this, we strive to hire the individuals who live and breathe the values of our business, who are obsessed with delivering great service to our customers and who truly believe that to remain relevant in today's world, we must be nimble and adapt to change and evolution.
The Assistant Manager plays a key role in achieving these standards, they lead by example, embrace our entrepreneurial spirit and inspire their teams through their passion and belief in our brands.
- Leading the store teams to generate sales, profit, minimize losses, and create the best possible customer experience whilst ensuring the store is visually distinctive and impeccably maintained.
- Identify opportunities to grow the business and improve performance through collaborating with others.
- Maintain corporate visual merchandising directives and standards for sales floor and back room.
- Work alongside the visual merchandising team to ensure that there is clear communication and understanding between VM and store teams.
- Partner with store management team to build on business opportunities and achieve company standards and objectives.
- Focus staff on the importance of quality relationships with internal and external customers. Ensure accountability of staff in building a repeat customer base by providing all customers with unparalleled spirited service.
- Complete daily/weekly store walkthroughs; evaluate product performance, pricing, staff service levels and inventory levels.
- Communicate to the Store Manager what is driving sales and discuss any issues/priorities, to develop strategies to maximize business. Ensure they are weekly visual presentation action plans.
- Analyze store level reports and create action plans to improve results.
- Assist with the manpower planning, identification, recruitment, interviewing and hiring processes, Recruit store personnel with a broad range of perspectives, experiences and backgrounds.
- Work with the Store Manager to build bench strength for key positions, including possible successors.
- Participate in weekly management meetings alongside other staff meetings.
- Clearly communicate to staff: store and individual sales goals and other key performance expectations; sales results and provide guidance on what is needed to improve performance.
- Providing a great customer journey and achieving exemplary mystery shop results.
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You connect to consumers and have a previous track record of supervisory or specialist roles within a premium or luxury brand.
- You'll have previous people management experience and act with purpose to resolve conflict and unproductive disagreements.
- You'll be an effective communicator with the ability to cultivate belonging
- You collaborate to win and recognize and celebrate the contributions and achievements of others.
- You are courageous in giving feedback that promotes positive behavioral change.
- You adapt fast and work with pace.
- You are energetic and inspire trust showing a clear presence on the shop floor.
- You'll approach all issues with a 'can do' approach and make informed decisions to find in store solutions.
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organization is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.