Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Double RL, Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children's, Ralph Lauren Home, Lauren Ralph Lauren, RLX, American Living, Chaps and Club Monaco, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. Ralph Lauren's - India Technology group is focused on building & leveraging high-quality technology solutions to enhance business & digitization opportunities across channels and geographies. The Network Specialist, reports to the Network Manager, and will be responsibile to come up with innovative solutions to various networking problems and ensures that requirements are properly defined and satisfactorily met. Implements and evaluates the working of networking systems and stays abreast of new technologies emerging in the industry. Relies on extensive IT experience and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Provides Tier 3 engineering support during critical operational incidents as necessary.
* Supports the architecture team during the transition into production.
* Maintains current network infrastructure and leverages the manufacturer for advanced support.
* Maintains high network availability for redundancy and resilience.
* Understands and accounts for peak load; manages peak load events.
* Follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for operational efficiency.
* Optimizes, implements and monitors network performance.
* Maintains and reacts to Enterprise-grade network monitoring system.
* Assists in the deployment of network equipment for new office build outs, domestically and internationally.
* Assists in the deployment of WAN circuits, including MPLS VPN's and P2P/IPsec circuits.
* Supports the LAN and WLAN infrastructure for campus and remote office locations.
* Expertise with SDWAN
* Reviews and audits router ACLs for user access.
* Helps with security audits of the network system and improves the security posture.
* Manages the wireless infrastructure, from implementation and optimization to daily operational support.
* Tests disaster recovery setups, both on a global and site-by-site basis.
* Supports and resolves PCI and SOX compliance regulations
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Experience working in data centers / ISP with an emphasis on Network and Systems Operations Center (NOC)
* Must be self-motivated with strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
* Experience working in previous network operations and implementation role desired.
* Ability to translate technical recommendations into a visual format for presentation to non-technical stakeholders.
* Knowledge of CloudGenix
* Fluency with Cisco wireless, network switches; understanding of Riverbed and F5 products.
* Knowledge of IP fundamentals and IPv6.
* Knowledge and expertise in Wireless LAN and Wireless WAN technologies, as well as with a variety of routers and switches.
* Must demonstrate in-depth understanding of the OSI model.
* Demonstrable knowledge in the design, implementation, troubleshooting and operations of data center technologies.
* Firm understanding of operating systems, virtualization, network services for cloud enablement, and security.
* Consistently able to solve connectivity problems to increase bandwidth, improve response times, maximize performance, and support global operations.
* Expertise in Cisco/Meraki
* Extensive skills in WAN related architectures and technologies important to enterprises, such as MPLS, IPsec and emerging technologies.
* Thorough knowledge of VoIP related standards and principles required, with proven troubleshooting experience.
* Capable of supporting and troubleshooting WLAN networks for guest, untrusted and private connections.