Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Senior Executive Assistant will report directly to the Chief Global Impact and Communications Officer. This individual is a change agent who will execute administrative tasks and projects aligned with the vision and success of the Office of the Chief Global Impact and Communications Officer and the organization at large. The Senior Executive Assistant is responsible for administrative, reporting, logistical, and other support functions for the Chief Global Impact and Communications Officer office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Own all general executive tasks including calendar, zoom, and telephone management, expense reporting, responding to basic requests
* Handle Outlook calendar which involves frequent adjustments and updates throughout the day, scheduling & confirming of all internal & external meetings and conference calls.
* Handle timely submission & tracking of expenses for team
* Set up travel arrangements including flights, hotels, itineraries, and visa paperwork
* Prepare written materials as requested, i.e. memos, meeting agendas, PowerPoint presentations
* Support with research and gathering of materials in preparation for meetings.
* Ensure contacts and other key information are always updated.
* Support team engagement like all hands, celebrations etc with proactive logistics and planning including Pigeonhole, tech, etc.
* Support new team member onboarding by ensuring they are added to Teams chats and email aliases by their first day.
* Manage meeting and event logistics such as scheduling, room reservation, and participant inclusion.
* Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously and proactively, and follow through on projects to completion.
* Support with professional gifting needs for partners and team.
* Handle confidential information with discretion and be adaptable to various competing demands.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Previous role(s) in administrative or other support function in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional organizational skills, follow through and attention to detail.
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent cross-cultural, cross division, cross functional communication and partnering skills
• Detail and solution oriented
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Maintain a fast-paced environment
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Ariba, Concur, Workday
• Minimum of three days a week on site/office
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet critical deadlines
• The ability to take initiative and to prioritize work task
• Results driven