Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To strengthen our Global Sales Development department, we are looking for a Senior Manager Global Business Development (m/f/d) who ideally has a profound go to market experience. You are passionate about customer and industry trends? Be part of the team and shape the future of HUGO BOSS together with us!What you can expect:
- Direct report to Head of Global Sales Development and work in close collaboration with CSO and his direct reporting lines
- Analyzing and translating customer and industry trends into relevant measures and activities within the scope of the company-wide sales strategy
- Work closely with all our subsidiaries to ensure a strong go to market approach and best in class support to our business partners
- Pushing the continuous evolution of our omnichannel approach and drive the enhancements of our point of sales across all channels with a focus on wholesale
- Analyzing sales activities, identifying potentials and business opportunities, exploring new business fields and innovative distribution formats
- You ensure fact-based decision-making and present possible courses of action regarding the future orientation of the company to the top management as well as external interfaces
- Successfully completed a master's degree / MBA or an equivalent
- 5-8 year relevant professional experience in strategic business development(retailer company, consumer brand company or strategy consultancy)
- Go to market experience is a plus
- Deep industry and market knowledge
- Profound command of the English language and ideally basic German knowledge
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills and exhibit confidence when cooperating with colleagues and management throughout all levels of the company hierarchy
- Detail oriented work as well as taking initiative
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented approach, able to work both on a team and independently
- You contribute to team spirit through your curiosity and passion for new challenges
#LI-SP1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.