For our Moncler Operations & Supply Chain Performance Department, we are looking for an Operations & Supply Chain Project Manager to join our team at the Global Headquarters in Trebaseleghe, Italy.
The person will support our Senior Operations & Supply Chain Performance Manager.
The goal of the Performance Excellence function is to measure and improve performance by realizing and managing projects to change processes.Main Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities for improvement, supporting supply chain management
- Independently manage cross-functional projects involving all necessary stakeholders
- Participate in and prepare for project checkpoints, ensuring all deliverables are achieved on time
- Attend project review meetings, communicate relevant information, and manage critical situations
- Track project progress, sourcing status, and other relevant information using a data-driven sourcing tool
- Communicate results and work status to all stakeholders
- Analyze and monitor performance KPIs throughout the supply chain
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in project management in an international business environment
- Graduation in Management Engineering or related field
- Lean Management experience would be highly appreciated
- Solid experience in operations, logistics, or supply chain process management within a multinational or global consultancy company
- Past and solid experience in designing process workflows and effectively illustrating them to different stakeholders
- Familiarity with Agile Project Management method
- Analytical and critical mindset with a solution-oriented approach
- Ability to prioritize and work under deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and leadership abilities to influence stakeholders
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is a plus
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.