Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world's great love stories. From our products to our people, we have a long and proud tradition of ensuring we have the highest standards of quality. These standards have made Tiffany & Co. one of the world's most recognisable luxury brands with close to 300 stores worldwide.About the role
We now have a rare and exciting opportunity for a skilled and experienced professional to join our team as a Visual Merchandising Specialist on a 12-month parental leave cover.
The VM Manager is the ambassador of Tiffany & Co. and is responsible for leveraging and adapting Visual Merchandising initiatives through enhancing the Tiffany & Co. brand store through a cohesive blend of creativity and commerciality. Responsibilities include, but are no limited to
The ideal candidate will:
- partnering closely with the retail teams to ensure in-store presentation is always at its optimum
- driving visual merchandising results with a particular focus on in store activations and events
- tracking and sharing the effectiveness of creative campaigns
- monitoring the visual standards of all stores in ANZ during events and activations
- supporting in-store activations with floor plans and product selection
- have 2-5 years' experience in merchandising, visual display, styling, or related areas, prefeably luxury retail
- be knowledgeable of local vendor sources for display supplies, props, furniture, flowers
- have vendor and project management experience
- have exceptional organisational and communication skills
- be ambitious, flexible, outgoing and enthusiastic
- be able to work with a variety of people, present ideas and information to groups
- be flexible in working evenings and weekends, on occasion
- have good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint
Blue Box. White Ribbon. That's a wrap.
- Generous salary & bonus, incentives employee discounts and milestone gifts
- High performing, caring, fun and dynamic team
- Culture focused on wellbeing, innovation and growth
- Endless career opportunities with the largest luxury group - LVMH!
- Never-ending training and individual up-skilling opportunities
- Great mentoring from highly experienced management team