We are hiring a Product Manager to continue to develop institutional knowledge of our business, users and customer journey for digital creation at On.
You'll own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company. You will accelerate the pace of shipping and learning, while keeping our product quality bar high.
- Work closely with various internal stakeholders, namely Footwear and Apparel Design, Development, Marketing and IT to define product requirements and roadmaps.
- Manage the release process, anticipate bottlenecks, and provide escalation management when necessary
- Drive product launches and feature rollouts, while maintaining alignment with company strategy and goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in the development of innovative product solutions
- Design and implement techniques to ensure platform security and scalability
- Conduct market research to inform product roadmap and market positioning
- Engage with customers to understand their needs and use cases
- 4+ years of experience in product management or equivalent
- Great experience in Footwear, Apparel or Accessories creation processes (or equivalent knowledge)
- Familiar with software implementation and development processes
- You are able to evangelize a product vision and bring others in on your journey
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You understand the value of good design
- You sweat the smaller details, while also remaining focused on the bigger picture
- You have strong written and verbal communications skills
Meet The Team
The Product Operations team consists of a group of 5 subteams that empower people and productivity through meaningful collaboration and a positive mindset. We strive to rethink the status quo and grow together. We ensure the correct information flow across internal and external teams and streamline operations by managing calendars, building SOPs, implementing software (such as PLM), and synthesizing data across many channels.
The team aims for operational excellence with a global mindset as On's R&D teams are located across multiple locations around the world.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.