Job Description: Procurement Executive
Location: London or Paris
Line Manager: Head of Operations
Starting date : ASAP
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Procurement Executive will work as part of the Operations team. The purpose of the role is to manage our orders in close relationship with our Designer and workshops. The Procurement Executive will work closely with our international Sales team and is directly in contact with Production to fulfil our orders. A key part of the role is overseeing the coordination and prioritization.
You will join the Operations team, which oversees the sales administration and production of Invisible Collection’s pieces, collaborating with our designers and workshops, from quotation to availability, in coordination with various internal (sales, finance, logistics, sourcing, administration) and external (designers, manufacturing workshops, fabric editors) stakeholders.
- Place orders in the ERP system in collaboration with the Finance team.
- Manage order tracking, communicate production lead times to the Sales team, and raise alerts about delays.
- Communicate and collaborate with the Sales team on prioritizing customer orders.
- Identify/analyze/solve production problems and escalate alerts.
- Update the ERP tool (billing, order tracking, production lead times).
- Ensure the quality of pieces at the end of production and resolve supplier disputes.
- Ensure proper stock management and conduct inventory checks.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We are looking for someone who:
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- Has a strong passion for art, design, and craftsmanship.
- Is proficient in tools such as Management Software, Excel, procurement, and stock management.
- Demonstrates rigor and a commitment to quality.
- Possesses qualities like anticipation, reactivity, and negotiation skills.
- Has excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Can manage priorities effectively.
- Can work well in a team and cross-functionally.
To apply, send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Initial interview with our Head of Operations, Lucie
- A case study to Lucie (Head of Ops) and a member of the Ops team during a second interview
- Final interview with our co-founders
The Invisible Collection is committed to ensuring and promoting equality for all employees and job applicants. We endeavour to maintain a working environment in which all individuals treat others with respect and are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.