Responsible for supporting day to day development of knit fabrics across all categories, that fit the aesthetics and requirements for the Calvin Klein brand.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Support direct manager to create and maintain pre seasonal raw material knit portfolios.
- Monitor developments daily, troubleshoot issues and facilitate solutions when possible. Closely communicate with manager, Hub teams, mills to resolve any issues / delays, and minimize quality problems.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to resolve business challenges in accordance with the seasonal development calendars, ensuring adherence to cost, speed and quality.
- Gather and review fabric submits, FDS sheets, and test reports.
- Drive the process of establishing Fabric Design approval standards and ensure approvals are filed & distributed to overseas offices, mills and vendors.
- Maintain physical fabric records, binders, presentation boards, and digital database / PLM.
- Utilize presentation skills to prep fabric boards, swatches, and organize trend research.
- Assess and call-out high-risk fabric developments as part of Stage 1 risk assessment.
- Order & track seasonal concept & prototypes and share updates to x-functional teams.
- Build and maintain fashion fabric library, supporting utilization by R&D team and designers.
- Build and maintain archive of core / running fabrics in Calvin Klein library.
- Attend weekly x-functional team meeting and speak to open topics.
- Support team in trend research, shopping recaps, gathering and organizing new collections.
- Daily communication with cross-functional teams, suppliers, PVH Hub-offices.
- Responsible for supporting the Fabric Team in all aspects of researching, creating and executing the seasonal collection (from Concept to Showroom samples) across Wholesale, Retail, Off Price channels Men's & Women's Knits.
- Other related duties / special projects as required.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in Raw Materials sourcing or development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Textiles, Design, or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite required.
- Basic technical understanding of textiles required.
- Web PLM experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Deadline-driven with a strong sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Candidates must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Be extremely organized and a clear communicator.
Pay Range: $65,000 - $75,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH