Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.The Team
Digital Asset Manament (DAM) is a Global platform used to administer, organize, and distribute all digital content (e.g., photos, videos, documents, web content, templates) related to brands & products. The team is comprised of the Product, Business and Engineering Teams working in cohesion to drive value and standards for all projects, activations, and campaigns.The Position
Are you a seasoned Technical Support Engineer who has worked in enterprise DAM platforms? Have you worked in a product-focused scrum team to deliver features and coordinated with a team of co-workers to deliver top-tier application software? Do you have a deep understanding of Agile/Scrum development, its tools, and methods for successful project delivery? If so, PVH TPG is looking for you!
The Senior Engineer, Global DAM Support will be responsible for overall development and operations of the DAM application stack.
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities for the Job:
The Ideal Candidate
- Designing, developing, testing, and implementing DAM and related applications for the PVH teams.
- Conduct code reviews with contractors and junior level developers to ensure proper coding techniques and approaches as well as adherence to standards.
- Assist Product Manager/Team Lead/Development manager in the prioritization and planning of work.
- Participate in various team meetings and cross-team collaboration activities related to Agile development involving other Engineering Teams, Product Managers, Business Partners, and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Interact closely with PVH corporate and Brand marketing teams to identify business needs.
- Document business requirements and changes including functional, technical specifications, and test plans as needed.
- Design client-side, server-side and integration/interfaces architecture.
- Provide project status updates to project lead and other IT/business stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Strong knowledge and experience of HTML5, CSS3 and CSS-in-JS methods.
- Experience in building systems such as Webpack, Node.js or NPM.
- Skilled in working with REST APIs.
- Experience working in an agile environment (e.g., Scrum, Kanban) with feature and task level effort and timeline estimation knowledge.
- Modern indexing architecture (ElasticSearch, SOLR, Lucene, etc.)
- Queueing or message service (RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.)
- Experience with at least one containerization technology (docker) and its orchestration (Helm, Habitat, Rancher, Kubernetes, Openshift, etc.)
- Experience developing functional and technical specifications, style guides, code policies and code reviews using disciplined Agile and Change Management patterns.
- Development and implementation experience with at least one public cloud provider and SaaS applications.
- Demonstrate ability to mentor and onboard junior members of the team using domain driver design and design patterns.
- Apparel and (or) Retail industry experience is a plus.
The following skills are not required but preferred:
- Experience with Digital Asset Management platforms such as Nuxeo, MediaBeacon or OpenText.
- Understanding of Google Polymer library.
- Experience with document-oriented databases such as MongoDB.
- Interest in creating compelling UI/UX designs and contributing to the design process.
- Implementing custom solutions and building plugins for enterprise applications.
- Implementing and leveraging Atlassian tool suite (or like tool suite) for defect management, issues management, code check-in and deployment, and collaboration.
- Experience in testing frameworks like React Testing Library, Jest, and Cypress.
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery tools are considered a major plus.
- Agile methodology certifications.
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.