The Email Marketing Specialist will manage the day-to-day email building, testing (QA), reviewing and execution of campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This position plays an essential part in the Email Execution Team by providing the technical execution necessary to operate marketing channels responsible for driving traffic and revenue to Calvin Klein's eCommerce and in-store business.
We are looking for the Email Marketing Specialist to support all aspects of email execution as it relates to both promotional and life cycle marketing streams. This subject matter expert will take the lead on implementing A/B or multivariate testing, analyzing reporting, and providing actionable recommendations from learnings. The Email Marketing Specialist will be the primary contact for all email service provider inquiries and lead implementation of all template updates and redesigns. This role will be responsible for validating work flows, optimizing automated programs, and maintaining proper tracking across all email attribution channels.This remote position will require working Pacific Time Zone hours--applicants should not apply if they cannot perform work in this required time zone.Responsibilities:
- Manage production of multiple email campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
o Campaign coding using HTML/CSS/Ampscript
o A/B or multivariate tests and campaign versioning
o Dynamic and/or personalized module insertions
o Email QA for content and rendering across email clients and mobile devices
o Set up email creative for internal team QA and approval
o Handle change requests quickly and efficiently
o Schedule deployment and complete post-deployment checks
- Monitor technical issues relating to email delivery and advocate email best practices
- Troubleshoot ad-hoc issues that may arise due to segmentation, dynamic content, or data
- Responsible for the design and update of all Responsive Design/Mobile Friendly email templates, utilizing HTML/CSS/Ampscript code language to drive relevant content dependent on device
- Identify solutions for supporting complex email campaign requests using data, advanced scripting language, and other ESP capabilities
- Develop new data-driven campaigns, and personalization initiatives leveraging SFMC
- Partner and collaborate with members of the Email Execution team and operations agency to ensure knowledge sharing and process efficiencies
- Bachelor's degree required, preferred in areas of computer science, marketing or related technical field
- 2+ years in email marketing, retail preferred
- Experience implementing queries, automations, content and journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud required (Email Studio, Journey Builder, Ad Studio, Automation Studio, etc.)
- Salesforce Certification or a strong Trailhead history a big plus
- Experience optimizing HTML to display across leading browsers and email clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of key email fundamentals: CAN-SPAM compliance, deliverability, spam complaint rate, etc.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Basic understanding of Data Management Platforms
- Must be flexible to adapt to changing trends of business and projects
#LI-REMOTEThis position is not open for sponsorship.
Pay Range: $65,000 - $75,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH