INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
Reporting to the CRO (Chief Revenue Officer), The Business Development Analyst and Planning Director will be responsible for coordinating/managing all the information related to the International KPIs of the brand and support the CRO in building and facilitating a strong link between the Global / International Team, local Markets and Regional teams
Key areas of responsibilities include:
- Establishing and maintaining the international drumbeat with dedicated processes to track the regional performances and progress against forecasts and business plans.
- Produce, track and consolidate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on the Regional KPI's, clients, and SKUs against forecast, business plans and data coming from the markets
- Manage and Consolidate the International sales report (both Sell in and Sellout/Retail Sales) as well as provide Consumer Panel consolidated reports for International for internal and external use
- Support the CRO International in the preparations of Business decks and Reports to Clients, International Lead Team and Brand's Management.
Route to Market:
- Supervise key business development decisions and presenting objective and factual recommendations to teams and CRO International
- Monitor Sales performance vs Market Potential (including base products and Innovation)
- Facilitate sharing of information between Local Markets and Global Teams
- Build and Coordinate the International Distributors Monthly and Quarterly Reports to track their performance against KPIs and benchmarks
- Support the CRO International on the Business Plans for potential new markets openings
- Coordinating E&O activities
- Data Support the Team to Coordinate any commercial projects that have international scope
- Preparing ad-hoc decks to support CRO locally and Internationally
- Lead the Commercial elements of the budgeting process in partnership with the CRO International and the Markets team
- Facilitate Pricing Process while working with Global Finance, Global Brands Team and local teams
B usiness Development:
- Support the CRO International in reviewing together with the Finance teams (Global and Local) the Net Sales forecasted for each market by testing the robustness and sufficiency of the market plans to achieve the regional targets
- Understand and interrogate the building blocks and assumptions behind the market plans.
- Review the external market growth KPIs and define with CMI the growth assumptions. Track the market share evolution by market.
- Ensure all markets and region have solid plans to achieve their short and long-term targets
What you'll need to succeed
- You would already be based in Dubai and have Previous experience as a Business Development Analyst in a related industry with advanced knowledge of business development and sales strategies.
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
- Proven ability to increase competitiveness and market share.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relations.
- Competency in researching sales leads, presenting proposals, and negotiating deals.
- Strong Multi-Country and Multi-Channels business Experience
- Strong Analytical Skills with a Commercial (either Marketing or Sales) background. An added Finance (business controller or reporting) experience is a plus.
- You would be an excellent communicator (both verbally and in writing), action oriented, can-do personality, and a strong negotiator
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and knowledgeable in the luxury industry (especially beauty)
- Strong organizational and project management skills, familiar with managing process flow and global reporting
- Agility in managing relationships with senior management
- High levels of collaboration and with strong teamwork ethics
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department DATA, ANALYTICS & AI