LVMH's Perfumes & Cosmetics activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations.
The brands cultivate what makes them unique and is guaranteed to make them stand out for their devotees in a highly competitive global market. The success of the Perfumes & Cosmetics division depends on finding the right balance between major historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy and Guerlain, and young brands with strong potential like Benefit Cosmetics, Fresh and Make Up For Ever...
All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image.
What you'll be doing
Reporting to the Commercial Director and based in Dubai, the Sales Area Manager is in charge of developing the top line and the profitability of his/hers Area, through commercial relationship development with the distributors, and the execution of the overall commercial strategy (Product, Distribution, Price, Promotion guidelines).
- Drive and manage the P&L of your Area through key performance indicators (turnover, Margin, A&P budget) at PCDO level, along with local wholesale, sell-out, A&P budget and market share at country level.
- Ensure that the commercial strategy is well communicated and executed locally:
- Animation and development (at quantitative and qualitative levels) of a network of distributors
- Negotiation of commercial conditions such as: price structure, payment terms, investments, capex, locations, distribution...
- Follow up of assortment and stock equation
- Follow up of the local commercial Team (Brand manager and his/her Team)
- Anticipate the risks and propose solutions
- Create, implement the marketing, and animation plans within the strict guidelines of the Brand and in agreement with the PCDO Commercial Director
- Follow up of the orders, quotas, payments (DSO)
- Manage the forecasts
- Regularly visit the market
What you'll need to succeed
- 5 to 10 years' experience in luxury beauty distribution management with supervision responsibilities.
- Experience in Luxury and Perfumes & Cosmetics industry is preferable
- Fluent in English, Arabic and French are a plus
- Strong business acumen: passion for retail, strong analytical skills
- Strong management background: ability to motivate people with the same objectives with enthusiasm and leadership
- Strong communication skills: ability to communicate well with headquarters teams in Paris (senior management, marketing, sales support) and with shop salesforce
- Service-oriented: ability to see every detail and always think about improvements
- Good negotiation skills: ability to convince peers and a variety of stakeholders
- Team Player: ability to share ideas and successes and build effective teams
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION Role Area Manager