Since 1976, L'Occitane En Provence has been imagining, producing and selling beauty, skincare and wellbeing products with an intention to share nature's wonders with the world.
Our ambition is to not only sustain lands, but to regenerate ecosystems. We believe beauty goes beyond what the eye can see.
From seed to skin, we have a holistic in our approach and have always been 'Cultivators of Change'. At L'Occitane En Provence, we do our best to create positive change for the world, to try to inspire everyone to do the same.
What you'll be doing
The wholesale manager will be based in the UAE and helps the commercial director to develop the brand(s) in the assigned territories and distribution channels. He/She develops strategies to contribute to the growth and proﬁtability of the company. The wholesale manager should have strong leadership skills, be able to analyze data and sales numbers, and have strong decision-making abilities. The position requires the ability to be self-motivated and customer-focused. The wholesale manager reports to the commercial director in the UAE.
- Suggest orders for clients based on their SOH and sales.
- Review client's order versus order proposal and make necessary comments/adjustments & follow up.
- Control the new launch orders and plan the PIPO in a timely manner, in coordination with the supply chain manager.
- Coordinate with the logistics team on the shipping date and method.
- Align on the testers needs with the sales manager.
- Negotiate targets and locations with key retailers in coordination with sales manager and marketing team.
- Participate in strategic meetings with retailers, marketing and VM teams to negotiate commercial conditions (margin, animations, exclusivity).
- Prepare on a monthly basis the estimated stock accruals (destruction, returns, promotions...) in collaboration with the marketing teams.
- Monitor the returns, issuing invoices/credit notes in collaboration with Logistics and Finance teams.
- Ensure the timely collection of invoice payments.
- Weekly and monthly net sales update report per brand and retailer with expected landing.
- Monthly review of the BNP budget.
- Setup the yearly strategic plan and budgets (net sales and commercial expenses) of brands portfolio in coordination with Commercial Director.
- Plan the BNP budget in coordination with the marketing teams.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience with stock forecast and management
- Strong commercial acumen and business development
- Strategic sales planning and budgeting experience
- Strong analytical background to analyze market trends, competitors, sales and assortment.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION