Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
In this role, you will support the VP of Marketing & PR on a variety of marketing initiatives including, editorial support, events, branding, retail and wholesale store support, CRM training and reporting.What you can expect:Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Store support for Directly Operated Stores (DOS), Concession Shops and independent wholesale accounts.
- Work closely with Mall Marketing to post seasonal campaigns through Mall Website and Mall Database
- Facilitate seasonal mailings with HBAG Retail Marketing and CRM team.
- Brief in Podio Newsletter, print and calling campaigns for CRM Team to deploy. Manage creative approvals.
- Locally manage customer Database (CRM). Generate Reports from BIS for CRM.
- Implement strategic CRM targeting programs.
- Manage and maintain press collections, responsible for the inventory of the Fashion Closet.
- Responsible for tracking and facilitating editorial requests with the use of Fashion GPS.
- Evaluate and track media value and consolidate monthly editorial and event clipping reports (DMR, Launchmetrics & Cision
- Create reports including: Quarterly Reports, Annual Media Reports and Post Event Reports
- Assist in organizing and implementing the following: press events, store openings and major corporate events
- Responsible for ordering and managing POS Material for wholesale, DOS & Outlet locations
- Manage and code invoices for Accounts Payable
- Assist with Social Media and Digital Media Strategy
- Develop relationships with key media, stylists and industry insiders. Maintain media database.
- Cross functional with all departments, Retail, VM, Wholesale, DC, Merchandising (buying), Ecomm
- Visionary knowledge, creativity, up to date on current style trends, awareness of the collections.
- Principal relationships/key contacts are VP Marketing & PR, Managing Director, Manager of Visual Merchandising, VP of Retail, Dir. Wholesale & Operations.
- University degree in Marketing, Communications or Diploma in Fashion Marketing or Public Relations
- 1-3 years Brand or Retail Marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills, time management, organization skills, proactive, collaborative, team player
- Proficiency in MS Office, with an emphasis on Power Point. Photoshop & InDesign an asset.
- Familiar with DMR and Fashion GPS/Launchmetrics platforms
- French Language, written and oral is an asset
- Travel: within Canada
- International and inspirational workingenvironment
- Career progression opportunities
- Dynamic and inspirational work culture
- RRSP Match
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.