Carhartt WIP is part of the WIP Trading AG. Our family-owned business group started as a licensee and European distributor of the US workwear manufacturer Carhartt in the early 1990s. Since then, it develops its own collections based on workwear originals.
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, our business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
We´re looking for you as an Assistant Store Manager (m/f/x) for our store in Milan Garibaldi.
- Assist Store Manager in management and daily operation of the store
- Deputizing in the absence of the Store Manager
- Understand and implement procedures and company directives
- Ensure sales plans are achieved
- Support the store team in product knowledge to ensure excellent customer service
- Meet sales goals by mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Assist in the recruitment, training and development of staff
- Maintain outstanding store condition and company’s visual merchandising standards
- Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
- Able to supervise and motivate a team
- Excellent communication and 'people' skills
- Team player
- Customer service focused
- Commercial awareness
- Good IT skills
- Fluent in Italian and good English skills advantageous
- Enthusiastic about fashion
Milan / Italy