Carhartt WIP is part of the WIP Trading AG. Our family-owned business group started as a licensee and European distributor of the US workwear manufacturer Carhartt in the early 1990s. Since then, it develops its own collections based on workwear originals.
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, our business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
We´re looking for you as a Store Supervisor (m/f/x) for our store in Milan Garibaldi.
- Assist the Store Management Team
- Meet store sales goals
- Assist with product controlling and staff management
- Provide staff supervision and guidance, complying with all company policies and procedures
- Assist Sales Associates with various customer service issues
- Cash desk services
- Prepare sales and incoming goods
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/ visual directives
- Uphold Company standards and act as a positive role model to others
- Experience in retail
- Dedicated, team-oriented and flexible
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of the Carhartt WIP culture and its appeal to the local market
- Passion for fashion and the latest trends
- Fluent in Italian, good English skills advantageous
Milan / Italy