For our Moncler Finance Services Team based in Trebaseleghe (PD), we are looking for anIndirect TaxFinance Service Specialist who will support Europe Ecommerce channel.
The resource, in collaboration with the Manager, will be responsible for:
• Monitoring and managing domestic and foreign electronic invoices related to the Ecommerce Europe channel;
• Monitoring Ecommerce and Econcession Europe invoicing flows and monthly audits;
• Managing VAT of tax representatives in Europe, including preparing reports on sales, purchases, periodic local VAT settlements and balancing entries (in collaboration with foreign tax consultants);
• Controlling the flows of returns, exchanges in-store and refunds related to the Ecommerce environment;
• Preparing declarations (intrastat, periodic and annual VAT returns, sales listing, EPR, etc.) required by local foreign regulations in cooperation with tax consultants;
• Developing Group's planned projects in the European area from the perspective of tax and invoicing flows (in collaboration with internal departments) ;
• Maintaining up-to-date tax procedures of stores and outlets in Europe.
• University degree in economics;
• Knowledge of VAT matters gained through 3-5 years of experience in professional firms or in structured international companies
• Ability to analyze and organize work, accuracy and aptitude for problem solving;
• Fluent knowledge of English (written and spoken);
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel;
• Knowledge of SAP or Stealth is considered a plus