The Head of Marketing APAC is a pivotal player in delivering On's brand and business goals, by bringing their years of hands-on strategic thinking, brand building, and leadership experience to our APAC Team. This role is responsible for bringing to life On's mission through a performance lens, leading a high-performing team to shape the future of movement culture across the region.
- Develop and lead the overall brand strategy to showcase On's mission and purpose through marketing initiatives by guiding, coaching and enabling a team of creatives across various disciplines.
- Collaborate across teams to ensure On's brand and story is impactful and consistently messaged across all channels and subregions and aligned with internal Brand strategies and align on the overall business objectives and priorities.
- Drive the development and execution of innovative marketing campaigns to enhance brand visibility and customer engagement.
- Identify opportunities for On to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Analyze and utilize data to assess progress and allocate resources where needed
- Partners with Sales & Merchandising and Product team to ensure Marketing strategies run parallel with market objectives
- Contribute and collaborate closely with the APAC leadership team, bringing market input and helping to shape important regional decision making
- Stay updated with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in marketing to maintain a competitive edge
- Own the marketing planning and budgeting process to allocate resources effectively
- Building high performing team and create inclusive working environment to the team
- You've got at least 10 years' experience in Marketing roles across various channels and have deep market and consumer insights on the Asia Pacific region, especially in the China market
- A visionary leader with the ability to lead and build a high performing team, you trust, inspire and motivate the team to achieve towards the common goals
- You bring expertise across different marketing functions: brand experience, brand communication, creative direction, campaign go-to-market, Marketing Ops and brand design
- You're passionate about finding innovative new ways of telling stories and bringing a mission to life across variety of markets
- You seamlessly move between strategic forward thinking and tactical implementation
- Your forte is building lasting relationships, a skill that comes in very handy when it comes to managing the expectations of a variety of stakeholders
- You like nothing better than conjuring up the strategies and ideas required to solve even the most complex of challenges
- You are able to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- You have a strong willingness to grow with the brand and are open minded to new opportunities and ways of thinking
Meet The Team
We're the friends who show you where to find city adventures, the run crew captain who won't let you slow into the finish, the trail runner who pushes you to the summit to soak up the sunrise. We love getting to know our community and finding out what they want and need. We're always looking for new, interesting ways to communicate our products - so if you have an idea that could be our new secret weapon, speak up and run with it (literally)!
We're big thinkers and change-makers, constantly reinventing how we do things, questioning the status quo and finding new ideas to try as inspiration strikes us.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.