At its core, this role will oversee all integrated product marketing campaigns within our footwear and apparel business for the North America region, ensuring cross-functional collaboration and alignment is met at different stages of the planning and delivery process. With a clear view of the seasonal roadmap, this individual will be a key contributor to driving growth for the North America business and building brand equity within our largest market.
- Drive the development of fully integrated marketing campaigns for North America in support of our GTM roadmap, connecting global brand stories to regional activation opportunities.
- Work to understand different consumer segments and what motivates our core communities, and advocate for regional market needs throughout the global campaign planning process.
- Work in partnership with global marketing leads, brand strategy team, channel leads, and cross-functional teams (sales + ecom) brand, strategy and design to define clear campaign objectives/KPIs.
- Own the debrief and reporting process, communicating key wins and learnings to all teams.
- Develop campaign frameworks and processes where regional stewardship is required.
- Be the ultimate campaign planning evangelist.
- You have roughly 5-6 years experience in a similar function or brand oriented role; you understand the world of Brand, Strategy and Integrated Marketing efforts
- You are a big picture thinker, and you enjoy the process of bringing a project from concept to completion with an eye toward continuous improvement
- You are familiar (if not BFFs) with the world of Asana and Google Docs
- You build rapport and productive relationships in an open, friendly and accepting way across and within teams
- You have the ability to set clear goals, communicate a vision, and prioritize based on deadlines
- Previous experience in a cross-functional/highly adaptive role is a plus
Meet The Team
At our core, we tell compelling stories about all that On entails. We live to reflect and channel the energy, passion, and global nature of the company into our daily work. If you're bursting with original ideas and have the drive and skills to see them realized, this is the team for you.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.