Summary: Reporting directly into the CMO, the Director of Marketing Operations will be a key member of a team leading brand voice and creative storytelling across all brand channels. This role will develop all calendars, product stories and guiding all workflow for the department, making sure we are on budget and hitting critical deadlines. Liaising with multiple departments, this is a critical role for streamlining and building consistent messaging for all marketing/ creative output.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner cross-functionally, each season with merchandising and design to build product marketing strategies for campaign/ editorial content.
- Partner with the marketing team to create robust go to market strategies for each seasonal launch. Share these strategies with key business partners for local and channel specific execution.
- Understand the needs of each sales channel (DTC, retail, wholesale) to drive deliverables for campaigns and editorial shoots.
- Streamline processes to unify the team members and eliminate inefficiencies within the process.
- Own 360 global calendar, ensuring synergy in marketing communications across all channels.
- Manage marketing budget in partnership with the finance team.
- Support budget planning, spend tracking, and ROI analysis for the department and individual marketing teams.
- Partner with creative/ production team to ensure creative needs across all channels are being met and delivered on time.
- Create and oversee briefing process for all marketing/ creative requests from the business.
- Communicate campaign launch dates to all stakeholders locally and internationally, ensuring timing global launches for all campaigns.
- Support international teams with marketing/ creative related requests.
Position Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 8+ years in a marketing role, preferably in luxury fashion or beauty.
- Proven successful track record in marketing.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing strategic multi-channel marketing plans and creating/ managing robust marketing calendars.
- High-level of collaboration, communication and teamwork.
- Ability to find ways to increase productivity.
- Personable, working effectively with a variety of different people.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V
In compliance with the New York City salary transparency requirements, the potential salary for this position is from $150,000 to $170,000 which represents a range commensurate with experience, knowledge, and skills required.