Production Project Manager ¦ Central ¦ Contract Full timeThis role is a 6-month fixed term contract. Something Extraordinary Every Day™
As part of Central VM Team you will be planning and coordinating VM projects from initial brief to execution, to ensure they are completed within budget and achieving Value retail standard .
You will be working close with the Production team to develop a project, produce visuals in a Boutique window environment, select suppliers monitor project progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
All the above must be aligned with company's goals and vision, driving double digit SPV growth and developing premium execution to ensure our Villages are recognized from both, our brand partners as leader in the luxury shopping experience.What you will be doing
What makes you special
- Supporting the Central VM team with receiving technical briefs for new activations run at central and. local level
- Supporting the Central VM Team with producing visuals in a boutique windows/ other VM touchpoints and in mall environment using Photoshop or any other relevant software.
- Supporting the Central VM team creating and monitoring CPAs for Central activations ( Christmas and Spring Summer ) as well for ad hoc special projects the Central team is responsible for ( e.g. local activations)
- Supporting the production team with sourcing the correct / relevant suppliers for each project
- Produce RAMS and manage insurance and legal documentations
- Managing allocation and logistics for rollouts for central activated projects at global and local levels
- Creating Guidelines and AARs for Central VM Activations
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
- Fast Pace Approach
- Strong organizational skills
- Critical paths creation and following up
- Negotiation Skills
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Ability to manage communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage expectation by working with assertiveness and consistency, managing the conversation up to Line Manger by proposing solutions
Software knowledge :
- Sketch up
There's no one quite like us
- From 3 to 5 years of experience in similar role
- Previous experience in retail, art , fashion or entertainment
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world.
Our Mission is to make the lives of others better including our brands, our guests, our people and our communities.
Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day.
Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. In return for your hard work and commitment to our values, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you through our Feel Good Programme which offers the following benefits:
Come and live your story with us
- Lifestyle - Our Lifestyle benefits include life assurance, income protection, pension, leisure travel insurance, an electric car scheme, a discounted shopping portal, discounts across our Villages, a referral bonus and season ticket loans.
- Physical - Our Physical health benefits include private medical cover, virtual doctor support, dental insurance, health screening, a cycle-to-work scheme, eye care and flu vaccinations.
- Mental - Our Mental health benefits include access to professionals as well as support from trained mental health 'first aiders' from across the business, an employee assistance programme and free access to Headspace and Thrive, two of the most well respected mental well-being apps.
- Social - Our social programme is designed to help us connect and, most importantly, have fun! Benefits include yoga classes, summer parties, outdoor team activities, time away from the office to enjoy special occasions such as birthdays, getting married, moving house and, of course, taking a well-deserved break.
At The Bicester Collection, we are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent. We believe in fostering an open culture, which supports our people to thrive and creates a sense of belonging. Working at the Bicester Collection means entering an inclusive space where all perspectives are valued, ideas are shared freely, and creativity is encouraged.