Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. About Calvin Klein
Calvin Klein is one of the world's leading global fashion lifestyle brands with a history of bold, non-conformist ideals that inform everything we do. Founded in New York in 1968, the brand's minimalist and sensual aesthetic drives our approach to product design and communication, creating a canvas that offers the possibility of limitless self-expression. The Calvin Klein brands - CK Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein Jeans, Calvin Klein Underwear, and Calvin Klein Performance - are connected by the intention and purpose of elevating everyday essentials to globally iconic status. Each of the brands has a distinct identity and position in the retail landscape, providing us the opportunity to market a range of universally appealing products to domestic and international consumers with a variety of needs. Our products are underpinned by responsible design, high-quality construction, and the elimination of all unnecessary details. We strive for unique and dimensional pieces that continuously wear well and remain relevant season after season. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products were approximately $8.5 billion in 2021.
Calvin Klein continues to solidify its position as an innovator of emerging digital platforms and modern marketing campaigns. PVH acquired Calvin Klein in 2003 and continues to oversee a focused approach to growing the brand's worldwide relevance, presence, and long term growth. About the team
Retail Buying is responsible for the selection, range building and product strategy for the Europe Retail business. In a constantly changing retail environment we look to build the best assortment for each retail location, based upon: consumer profile, sales targets and regional retail landscape. Job Description
As a Retail buying manager, you will lead and implement the strategic and operational execution of product investment for your selected divisions and categories, driving in-season performance against financial targets. This role will play a pivotal part in the implementation of brand, product and planning strategies in conjunction with the Brand vision.
As one of the leading members of the team, you will coach, inspire and lead your team to future success. Key Responsibilities
- Lead the strategic end to end framework and the creation of range architecture & assortment guidelines, based on channel needs for your selected divisions and categories in collaboration with Planning Manager
- OTB - continually reviewing with Planning Counterpart
- Building solid working relationship with Brand for all touchpoints during the E2E buying process
- Drive consumer centricity at the forefront of strategy and decisions with the team.
- Review, prepare and present seasonal hind sighting & determine forward strategy with your team and in collaboration with Planning Manager.
- Provide input for DTC Product Trade Calendar. Hub input and sign off from Retail Management.
- Review with your team the Collection Framework Plan (CFP) & Option Flow Plan based on strategic assortment guidelines & brand direction for your specific areas.
- Prepare for Pre sign -off meeting with the directors. You will present the assortment selection , product story, flow, and ensuring consistency across your divisions.
- Present Final sign off of buy quantification in with Planning Manager to the Retail Leadership.
- Create and deliver the presentation of the seasonal product strategy for your area to the field teams.
- Prepare and deliver plans to Directors to execute weekly trade actions.
- Capture product opportunities to drive incremental topline growth.
- Partner with Planning on in season promotion and markdown decisions.
- Ensure frequent store & market visits.
The Ideal Candidate
- Motivate, lead, and coach/develop a team based on PVH leadership values & culture.
- 7-10+ years' experience with Strong People management skills
- Deep fashion assortment and product understanding combined with analytical mind
- Sound experience with consumer insights, competitor/ assortment analysis and Hub/ store feedback to identify product trends and opportunities
- Solid understanding of Hub/ country/ store characteristics, commonalities, differences
- Strong capabilities in building unique and compelling assortments balancing identified trends and customer needs with required merchandise financial performance
- Solid understanding of E2E fashion process from brand merchandising to sales in POS
- Strong communication & presentation skills, ability to influence stakeholders at multiple levels
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.