About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.About the team
The Retail Planning team is responsible for the end-to-end management of merchandise and inventory planning, including strategic demand planning. In a constantly changing retail environment we look to build the best assortment plan for each retail location, based upon: consumer profile, sales targets and regional retail landscape.Job Description
The Senior Capacity & Allocation Planner plays an integral role within the Outlet Planning team, providing accurate information on inbound and outbound volumes, allocation planning, stock replenishment and trading purposes to ensure stock is directed to the stores in the right volumes at the right time to optimize profitability.
This role will coach the allocation team and support the Senior Manager Allocation Outlet in reviewing current processes and providing insights into how we make the entire allocation process more efficient and best in class. As one of the senior members of the team, this role will coach, inspire, and lead your team to future success.Key Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- Manage inbound & outbound forecast with Supply & Production teams. Working closely with these stakeholders to review capacity planning from both inbound and outbound perspective. Ensure allocation team are meeting targets aligned with supply chain. Ensure capacity forecasts are aligned with planning consumer demand WSSI.
- Working with Regional Branch Planning teams to ensure store capacities and delivery schedules are respected and work to improve process efficiencies.
- Oversee store level inventories, in-stock levels, and volume flow for shipments to stores, store transfers, and returns to DC and identify need for intervention.
- Monitor and manage store allocation and replenishment (Special Outlet Production, NOS, and Excess stock) process execution including exception management (in collaboration with Planning and Buying teams).
- Ensure allocation team are building stock for key promotional events and always review seasonality curves to ensure the right product in right place for each region.
- Review Basic Stock Levels on a quarterly basis, in collaboration with Branch Planning.
- Steer the automated product flow for allocation and replenishment until end of lifecycle of products.
- Own replenishment of NOS goods into stores through PVH replenishment tools.
- Perform analysis of low and high performing styles & adjust in collaboration with Buying & Planning.
- Review Full Price stock left-overs (quarterly process | seasonal) considering Branch Planning input.
- Constantly reviewing end to end allocation and replenishment processes and making suggestion to improve and gain efficiencies.
- Participate in weekly trade calls & ensure team executes actions and deputizing and assisting Senior Manager.
- Motivate, and coach/develop a team based on PVH leadership values
What You Can Expect From Us
- University degree with 4-7+ years of related work experience
- Strong financial and fact-based analytical acumen and perspective
- Sound understanding of retail merchandise KPIs including monitoring sales and stock
- Strong experience of inventory flow management and allocation / replenishment optimization including performance tracking
- System knowledge on SAP (own flow, franchise flow, concession flow) and replenishment tool
- Solid understanding of end-to-end fashion process from brand merchandising to sales in store
- Strong communication & presentation skills, ability to influence stakeholders at multiple levels
COVID-19 and Working at PVH
- Work Smart Program: hybrid work, flex hours, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, home office allowance and meeting free Fridays
- One of a kind Campus: state-of-the-art collaboration spaces, restaurant with premium buffet, takeaway deli, barista coffee bars, skybar and rooftop garden
- Health & Well-being: People's Place gym, sports clubs, nutritional coaching, meditation studio, headspace subscription, rooftop yoga and mental health days
- Social events: Thursday socials, pub quizzes, annual themed events, sample sales and market launches
- PVH University: learning and development programs to leverage your professional and personal goals
- How we support you: onsite parking, bike garages, commuting allowances, Employee Assistance Programs, pension schemes and discount on our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein to name a few!
As we continue to navigate the impact of COVID-19, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. As a result, your recruiting process may be conducted remotely, primarily via phone and video calls. Once you're onboard, you'll join in our Work Smart hybrid way of working, which is focused on connection, collaboration and community, with our dynamic offices and workspaces there to facilitate teamwork and innovation.
In your initial call, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the full details of our Work Smart hybrid working policy, as well as any adapted measures that may be in place based on current government guidelines.