Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Spring 2024 Digital Marketing & CRM Intern
is responsible for supporting the overall needs of the Marketing Team with strong support on customer data, email/SMS campaign set up, & performance related topics. Including but not limited to providing, email briefing, email reporting, on site traffic reporting, creative analysis, creating presentations, drive to store promotions, sweepstakes, etc.
As a Spring 2024 Intern:
What you can expect:Responsibilities:
- You must be able to work on location, 20-24 hours per week
- Intern for the full Spring term - January 22- May10, 2024
- The minimum & maximum rate of pay will be fixed at $15 per hour
- You must be a rising Junior or Senior at a college/ uiversity pursuing a bachelor's degree
- This position is not eligible for relocation
- Supporting marketing team in organizing various projects to support the business across brick and motor, digital & ecommerce
- Partnering with digital marketing team to assist with marketing calendar & email creatives
- Utilize CDP software to provide results on sales & consumer habits
- Track email & online traffic for US, CA, MX utilizing various digital measurement tools (EX: Google Analytics)
- Maintain the monthly Birthday program, check correct information flow (CRM)
- Email copy to be translated for Canada & Mexico
- Develop email monthly tracker & maintain marketing KPI Calendar
- Optimize marketing effectiveness by developing persona-driven content and customer insights to create interactive buyer journeys.
- Conducting benchmarking and analyzing customer reports including but not limited to, data capture reporting, customer voice reporting, retention & reactivation reporting, email marketing reporting (US, CA & MX)
- Ad Hoc Benchmarks (email/ digital activations in the market)
- Ad Hoc Creative briefs for retail partners
- Available 3 days a week for the Spring2024semester, on location
- Resourceful; highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines, and completion of task and projects assigned
- Strong attention to detail & strong communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office, especially MS Excel & Powerpoint
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics preferred but not required
- Previous Digital/CRM experience is a plus, but not required
- Potentially eligible for school credit
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Generous employee discount
- Potential extending internship from Spring to Summer
The minimum & maximum pay for this position is fixed at $15.00 per hour.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.