Benefit Cosmetics is the San Francisco-based makeup brand that believes laughter is the best cosmetic. Benefit is the No. 1 Brow Brand Worldwide and is synonymous with fun, instant beauty solutions. Founded in 1976, the beauty brand has swept the world with a one-of-a-kind cult favorite product. Benefit is one of the fastest growing prestige beauty brands in the business with locations in 59 countries across 5 continents. With more than 3,000 Brow Bars worldwide, Benefit has become the brow destination for both product and service! Benefit is part of the world's leading luxury products group, Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy, LVMH.
What you'll be doing
The Boutique Manager, having a beauty technical backgroudn will lead by example providing exceptional service to clients, lead a team of 6-7 beauty professionals, drive sales, and ensure the overall success of the boutique.
1. Client Services:
- Provide expert beauty services to clients.
- Consult with clients to determine their individual beauty needs and recommend appropriate services and products.
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction by delivering excellent customer service.
- Handle Client inquiries, concerns, and appointments effectively.
2. Team Leadership:
- Recruit, supervise and train a team of beauty professionals, including brow technicians and sales associates.
- Set performance expectations and provide ongoing feedback and coaching to the team members.
- Participate actively with the team to achieve the monthly target.
- Create a positive and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and development.
- Monitor store and individual employee sales performance to maintain and increase sales productivity.
- Set a positive example in the workplace.
3. Boutique Operations:
- Oversee day to day operations of the boutique, including opening and closing procedures, cleanliness, and organization.
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and safety standards.
- Ensure stock management for the boutique.
4. Professinal Development:
- Stay up to date with industry trends, techniques, and product knowledge.
- Attend training sessions and workshops to enhance skills and knowledge.
- Share Expertise and training with team members to elevate their skills.
- Retain and develop high performing team members.
What you'll need to succeed
- Passion for beauty and cosmetics, with a particular interest in brows.
- Minimum 3 years experience in assistant manager or managerial role in beauty
- Sales driven with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Ablility to navigate all communication systems and operate POS system (all Boutique technology, laptop and calculator.)
- Proficiency in Arabic and English is essential.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION Role Store Manager