We are looking for a creative, passionate production assistant to join our production team.
You will be responsible for working closely with the Production Manager to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department.
We work in a fast-paced environment, so willingness to take part in all aspects of the sales to production process, and a passion for your work are key. There is a great opportunity to input into the creative journey here at Halfpenny London, sharing your knowledge and experience as part of our team, so this is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion for the brand with an eagerness to learn the inner workings of a creative brand. You will be proactive and take initiative in all given tasks. As a brand ambassador you will clearly illustrate the importance of brand identity with the presentation of yourself and our premises. You will have excellent communication, planning and relational skills.
- You will have 1-3 years experience working in a similar production role
- The ideal candidate will be exceptionally organised, with prompt communication and a positive can-do attitude.
- Capable of taking direction and using your initiative to deliver tasks in a timely manner
- The ability to research and interpret creative vision given to you to perform a task
- Professional and enthusiastic in your approach to any given task
- An excellent understanding and knowledge of garment construction and fabrics
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with data management using our production software. Regularly reviewing and updating.
- Assist with data collation for the quarterly raw materials stock-take in house and at our factories.
- Forecast Production with the Production Manager to ensure fabrics and patterns are received in advance of dispatch
- Prepare monthly fabric and pattern dispatch in line with the critical pat.
- Assist with monthly QC and labelling.
- Responsible for meeting monthly production deadlines and keeping track of each order.
- Liaise with Wholesale and Retail to meet their deadlines.
- Communicating with factories if deadlines and quality standards have not been met.
- Responsible for all fabric ordering and sample management. Booking in and out both fabrics and samples.
- Maintain resource folders of all fabrics and components used for al styles, using Zedonk
- Maintain sample library of PP samples and patterns
- Maintain pattern library and raw material stock at all factories.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
You will be trained in our production (Zedonk), and project management (Wrike) systems.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please forward your CV, together with a covering letter explaining why you are suitable to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, due to a high volume of applications we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Note: This list is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. The content above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the role. This does not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.