On is taking the global sports brand market by storm with cutting-edge tech and innovative products. As our brand continues to expand, we are seeking a Sales Manager, Distributors to join our growing LATAM & Caribbean team.
The Sales Manager will manage On's local distribution partners, planning sales strategy and monitoring in-season performance to identify sales opportunities and risks based on distributors' demand. This role will contribute to the holistic view of the top-down seasonal targets and bottoms-up sales forecast across the region to ensure distributors' orders are accurate and quarterly sales/shipping objectives and GTM strategies are achieved.
- In partnership with our local distribution partners, you'll have full responsibility for the growth and sales development of the brand in our LATAM markets
- You will lead seasonal, quarterly, and long-range business planning and forecasting, staying close to daily market developments and sell-out, and adapting actions to achieve longer-term goals
- In collaboration with local partners and our global merchant teams, you own how we go to market, what communities we engage with, and ensure that we target the right consumers with the right product in the right places
- In collaboration with our distribution partners, you will support On's growth initiatives for the LATAM market by supporting the move to bring Direct-to-- Consumer opportunities into region, promoting the development of the brand across channels
- You will shape how we work together across teams, act as the first point of contact to our distribution partners and are always in the know of their needs across all internal functions
- You will own the portfolio of partners, and its evaluation and development over time
- 5+ years of years in account management, wholesale sales, retail marketing, retail planning, or related experience
- 2+ years working for a global retailer or within the sports and performance apparel industry, fashion design industry, or other premium brands
- Previous experience in working with distributor accounts and a proven track record for relationship building and partner management to strategically strengthen those accounts, able to anticipate customer needs
- You have a solid understanding of the sports and performance industry, including consumer preferences, emerging technologies, and market forces
- Strong data analytics history and an Advanced Excel user, able to accurately forecast utilizing retail math methods and approach problem solving with an analytical approach
- Spanish language proficiency: advanced
Meet The Team
At On LATAM & the Caribbean, we are passionate about movement, the planet, and our community, growing our team, and bringing the fastest-growing sportswear brand globally, to new customers. You'll be joining a team committed to crafting a premium sales experience for our retail partners and spreading the excitement of our brand. Our On LATAM & Caribbean Sales team is growing, come along for the journey.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.