Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.The Team
As part of the PVH PurePlayer EMEA Team the position will be in partnership with the Omni channel team and markets to develop and execute a holistic Pan-European online pure players strategy. Overall, the PVH PurePlayer Team consists of 3 pillars which are Business Operations, Monitoring & Analytics, and 3rd Party Content. The intention of the position is always in full alignment with and in close partnership with the markets to optimize consumer engagement, strengthen brand equity, control and manage 3rd party Ecommerce expansion, drive the strategic growth plan in full alignment with the holistic PVH Europe Direct-To-Consumer strategy.
Focus areas within such strategic growth plan will among others include:
(i) segmentation strategy,
(ii) drive a sustainable, above market and profitable growth with international online accounts,
(iii) connect commerce/platform in partnership with the team in O&O.com/hubs,
(iv) sales and margin objectives.
The operation is structured within our matrix organisation where the strategic ownership of the 3rd party Ecommerce accounts remains with the market.The Position
This role together with all team members will form a center of excellence for improvements when it comes to our PurePlayer landscape of PVH. As Senior Specialist PurePlayer you will guide digital knowledge as a leader across all HUBS and create an interface to all stakeholders.
Focus areas are driving/improving, end-to-end consumer experience optimization (e.g. Brand shop setup), business strategies, campaign & marketing executions, segmentation and online assortment at our pure player partners.Key Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- Manage and align PVH online presence and drive consumer experience strategy with key Pure Players across all Hubs while collaborating with markets for execution of it
- Identify various cross-departmental improvement areas in the digital partnership and understand market dynamics
- Development of initiatives to elevate the digital set-up for existing as well as potential Pure Player partners
- Capture incremental business opportunities in the context of Pure Player
- Support sales management in strategic appointments with Pure Player Partner, in order to elevate digital strategy
- Be a support for hubs to drive impactful and efficient marketing campaigns through optimized consumer experience
- Establish and evolve online sales guidelines to ensure high consumer experiences for our brands at our Pure Players in EMEA
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experienc
- Education: University Degree in economics or related fields (preferably) and minimum 5 years working experience in relevant area
- Experience: Deep insights and interest in the fashion industry, i.e. online market trends, consumer behavior and webshop analytics. Knowledge in omni-channel, assortment strategies & operations is an advantage.
- Skills: Project management, Microsoft Office, English fluent, open minded, interpersonal & communication skills, excellent and demonstrable analytical & problem solving skills, track record for innovative & solution-oriented work
- Experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization.
- Ability to gain cooperation of others within own discipline.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.