Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Double RL, Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children's, Ralph Lauren Home, Lauren Ralph Lauren, RLX, American Living, Chaps and Club Monaco, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. Ralph Lauren's - India Technology group is focused on building & leveraging high-quality technology solutions to enhance business & digitization opportunities across channels and geographies. The Associate Engineer, reports to the Infrastructure Manager, Service Delivery and will be responsible for maintenance, and supporting Compute, Database and Storage environment. This position is also responsible monitor and maintain overall health, data integrity and operational efficiency for all aspects of Compute, Storage, and Database. Relies on extensive IT Knowledge and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Single point of contact for end user(s) to receive support and maintenance for IT Infrastructure systems in a 24/7 Shift Schedule
* Installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment
* Diagnose and quickly resolve a wide range of networking problems to help minimize downtime
* Perform basic troubleshooting like log collection, capturing environmental challenges, troubleshooting the errors and escalate to L2 if required.
* Working with respective teams towards resolution
* Implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information.
* On a day to day basis you will be involved in supporting and troubleshooting system problems; coordinating with vendors/end users for installation & system related enquiry/queries.
* Analyze and Maintain baseline configuration of the Systems
* Monitoring the Servers to Ensure consistent performance : Memory Utilization, CPU Utilization, Space Utilization ( Volume wise), SLA Monitoring
* Asset Register maintenance
* Server, Storage and Network product Vendor coordination (Ticket registration, monitoring and ticket status)
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Good at problem solving
* Good at organising and multitasking
* Able to explain technical problems in a simple terms
* Work well with people
* A dedication to continually Skill development
* A clear understanding of the employer's particular systems Optional - Mandatory Requirements
* B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, B.Com in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.A in Any Specialization, Diploma in Engineering
* Trained/certified in any of the Cloud Platforms (Azure/AWS)
* Trained/Certified in any of Microsoft technologies