Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS! PR & Influencer Marketing Intern I Fulltime For 5-6 months
As a Marketing & PR intern, you will support the Marketing & PR Team with daily tasks in Communications and Brand Marketing, which includes being in charge of the showroom and coordinating all sample traffic. You will be in the know about the latest trends in the (social) media domain, and align these with marketing strategy of both the HUGO and BOSS brands. Furthermore, you will be responsible of managing the showroom, handling influencer campaigns and dealing with partner requests. What you can expect:
- PR Showroom
- Select, scan and process samples, and maintain an organized showroom and warehouse.
- Handle showroom appointments with editors, stylists, celebrities.
- Maintain and screen influencer lists and briefings; Create campaign reports; Keep track of gifting and posts; Create community through key opinion leaders, talents, celebrities.
- Brand Marketing
- Support with executing marketing campaigns, events and activations in line with branding.
- Wholesale Marketing
- Assist the team with organizing, executing, communicating and evaluating marketing activations and events with our partners.
- Enrolled in a University Bachelor or Master program in the field of Marketing, International Business, Communication, or (Fashion) Management;
- Work experience in Marketing, PR, and/or (Fashion) Retail.
- Extensive communication and organization skills and a high level of commitment;
- Pro-active, positive, organized, open-minded, communication/relation-ship building skills, attention to detail, high interest in fashion;
- You like to share your ideas and are not afraid to take the lead;
- Good written and verbal communication in English (Dutch is beneficial);
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and tech savvy.
- Able to come to the office in Amsterdam 4-5 days a week.
If the above mentioned internship has sparked your interest and you would like to be part of our enthusiastic HUGO BOSS team, please add your CV
and motivation letter
(together with internship information like; start- and end date, amount of hours, writing a thesis, etc.) to your application via www.career.hugoboss.com. We would like to get to know you!
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to HUGO BOSS Benelux B.V. must have a current HB Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource department. In addition, agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our HR Advisors. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of HUGO BOSS Benelux B.V. HUGO BOSS will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Please note that 'agency calls' are not appreciated.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <