Proudly Scottish at heart, but with a keen international outlook, Strathberry creates unique luxury pieces, handcrafted in Spain using only the very finest quality leathers and finishes. Known for its instantly recognisable bar closure and minimalist design aesthetic, Strathberry’s elegant lines and exceptional attention to detail have led to a global following.
The brand is stocked in over 33 retailers worldwide, with flagship stores in London and Edinburgh. With new investment in place to accelerate the next phase of expansion, there has never been a better time to join this dynamic business.
We are now looking for a talented Ecommerce Marketplaces Executive to join our motivated and ambitious marketing and ecommerce team. The role will report to our Head of Ecommerce and will work closely with our development and wholesale teams.
Location: The role will be based in either Edinburgh (EH3) or London (SW3) - with a hybrid model of blended home/office working.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting in developing and delivering Strathberry’s global marketplace strategy in key markets
- Identifying and pursuing new marketplace opportunities, particularly to enter new markets
- Overseeing seamless integrations of new marketplace partners
- Following marketplace best practice and achieving this in an efficient way
- Leveraging paid media opportunities within marketplaces, identifying ROI targets and monitoring performance
- Proactively managing and improving product listings and brand pages to deliver better ranking, discoverability and conversion rates
- Managing inventory and assortment to maximise revenue
- Developing relationships with marketplace partners to get best-in-class service and brand visibility
This role would suit an ambitious and commercially-minded ecommerce operator with deep experience in managing and optimising the marketplace channel on a global scale and a full understanding of trading a successful brand. You will:
- Have at least 2 years' experience in a marketplace role in a fashion, lifestyle or luxury context, specifically working on the marketplace strategy of the business
- Be well versed in running multiple profitable marketplace sales channels simultaneously
- Have experience of overseeing integrations and onboarding new marketplaces end-to-end
- Have a comprehensive understanding of analytics and experience in using the data to derive actionable insights to meet KPIs
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and meticulous attention to detail
- Have a highly commercial outlook and the ability to prioritise workstreams
- Be self-motivated, with a can do attitude
- Have strong organisational and teamwork skills
- Experience with Channel Advisor is highly desirable
- Knowledge of the Shopify+ platform and / or TMall/Zalora would be helpful