Who we are...
AWWG is the global fashion group which integrates the brands Pepe Jeans London, Hackett and Façonnable, and is the licensed distributor for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Spain and Portugal.
The Catalogue Specialist will be responsible for global catalogue strategy, reporting Head of the department, she/he will be in charge of all the product lifecycle, merchandising, new products, sales and promotions.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in digital ecosystem and be self-motivated to achieve the objectives.
What will the role entail?
- Ensures excellent catalog integration. Creation of the offer for each season.
- Management and updating the product catalogue.
- Identification and correction of incidents through our PIM.
- Uploading product images to the sales channels through our PIM.
- Creation of product categories and categorisation Prices: Full price and sale prices
- Revision and uploading descriptions for each language
- Updating product information once published (descriptions, filters, other information of products...)
- Review of all changes in staging enviroments before publishing to production
- Interdepartmental collaboration. Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and projects
- Working close to the customer service department
- Strong organization skills & multi-tasking
- Great international working environment.
- A exciting position on a strategic department
- Discount on the brands of the Group.
- Previous experience in similar positions + 2 years
- Previous experience working with PIM´s
- English C1
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Excel: Advanced level.
- Microsoft Office (Excel high level required)
- ERP (SAP valuable)
What do we expect from you?:
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in international markets
- Precise, with eye for detail
- Able to multi-task
- Communication skills, persistence
- Affinity with numbers and math