About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
In this role, you will embody Do The Right Thing by protecting People, Assets, and Brands. You will work in a energized, fast paced environment focused on creating a safe environment for our employees, teams, and customers; this is critical to driving our Brand Power, Enduring Customer Relationships, and exuding our commitment to Team and Values. You'll need to understand the big picture strategy and work with cross-functional teams and external partners. You will be customer curious when critically thinking and leading all aspects of corporate threat intelligence, physical security, and executive/travel security.
The Global Security Supervisor - AP Global Security supervises the Cores & Keys operational functions for North America, while also supporting the Global Security & Intelligence Team and the safety functions related to the NRC and the Dolwick Regional Office as dictated. The Supervisor ensures an efficient process by maximizing their time and maintaining constant communication with Business Leaders.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Build end-to-end security capabilities, working cross functionally with stakeholders to ensure the highest levels of safety and security for all personnel
- Develop and maintain executive security and travel security programs
- Develop physical security standards by partnering with our Workplace team & Global Security Operations Center
- Able to communicate difficult concepts in a simple manner
- Participate in projects and assignments of diverse scope
- Responsible for supervising the maintenance and accurate tracking of confidential company records
- Responsible for training, developing and proactively supervise the performance of any and all direct reports
- Ensure that orders from the Cores & Keys Mailbox are prioritized and completed daily and accurately, ensure the accurate capture and recording of all pertinent information into the database
- Able to answer questions, troubleshoot, and advise all levels of Corporate and Field Business Partners on all issues related to Cores & Keys
- Manage and supervise both internal and external Business Partner relationships as dictated to include Store Operations and Project Management related to Fitting rooms locks, Jewelry Cabinets, GID with Pop-up-DCs, (BCP) Business Continuity Planning , Safety Management current practices and protocols Manage and supervise the proper maintenance of a budget while communicating challenges accurately
- Review, forecast workload, expenses, productivity effectively on a monthly basis
- Supervise, manufacture, and ensure the effective completion of any Cores & Keys projects for all Gap Inc. North American Stores, field offices, and CECs
- Supervise and assist with Dolwick/NRC Safety & Risk Management Program, Monthly and annual/bi-annual Inspections: AED Inspections and renewals, Narcan, CPR, and First Aid Certification process for all local facilities, Fire Extinguishers, Evacuations plans
- Support the Business Continuity Plans for functional area as dictated, ensure and conduct all Active Threat drills
- Supervise and ensure the maintenance of the Card Access Control System, BA/FA, review and report on CCTV footage, Conduct Security Audits
- Identify areas of opportunities to cut cost without jeopardizing service
Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate and build consensus across multiple stakeholders and functions
Physical & personnel security, corporate risk management, emergency response management
Proven experience effectively managing projects, and initiatives in a rapidly changing environment
Ability to synthesize complex topics and create compelling narratives for various audiences
Present problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical mannerBenefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.