About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
In this role, you will support the overall Finance function for a large, multi-brand retailer in a fast-paced, complex environment. Gap Inc.'s headquarters Finance team provides financial support to various business units and the Executive Leadership teams. As a Finance Sr. Analyst at Gap Inc, you will play a pivotal role in harnessing the power of data and technology to drive financial decision-making and strategic growth. This position is at the intersection of finance, data analysis, project management, and technology, where you will leverage your quantitative skills and expertise in financial software to provide crucial insights and support to our organization. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, influence financial strategies, and contribute to the achievement of our financial objectives.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Prepare monthly financial reports to Gap Inc. management and ensuring reports are accurate and complete and distributed in a timely manner.
- Deliver accurate financials for the company, whether related to financial close, internal, or external reporting, or analysis for key stakeholders in Finance.
- Support large scale technology and business optimization projects as the business liaison with GapTech to keep the project on-track, but also to optimize the business usage of that technology or project.
- Provide financial support and analysis to key internal groups such as Corporate Real Estate, Store Development, Real Estate Finance, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) and Internal Audit.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross functional teams at all levels of the organization.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of financial data by implementing data validation and cleansing processes.
- Strong proficiency in data analysis tools and programming languages (e.g., Excel, Access, VBA, SQL, PowerBI, ERP such as Oracle, SAP, etc).
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present complex data and insights to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in data mining, analytics, or process improvement, preferably in a retail or similar industry.
- Collaborative mindset and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Meticulous attention to detail to ensure data accuracy and process effectiveness.
- Experience in project management to aid and implement process improvement projects.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and lead process improvement initiatives.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.