Tiffany & Co. has an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to gain exposure to all areas of the Global Servicing business at the Tiffany Service Center (TSC). This role will coordinate and implement initiatives and activities for the Americas and Global Servicing Leadership team They will provide administrative and project-based support for the VP-Global Servicing and other functional groups at the Queens-based TSC location including management. The ideal candidate for this role has experience in an administrative support role and is detail-obsessed with a passion for learning! Key Accountabilities
- Support GS management with general calendar management, travel, expense reporting and projects.
- Arrange for logistics of any visitors at the TSC including senior management, vendors and other internal/external guests, creating a welcoming experience.
- Assist in the preparation of meetings and conferences including set-up, material preparation, and communications (meeting requests, agendas, etc).
- Management of invoices and budget tracking.
- Assist in the creation and compilation of presentations and conference materials, such as detailed PowerPoint presentations.
- Take meeting minutes and distribute updates and communications as a follow-up to ensure action and ownership.
- Create reporting and prepare analysis in Business Objects, including weekly and monthly reporting.
- Work on special projects for the TSC leadership team as they arise.
- Drive building recognition through creative events and communications.
- Support employee events such as the annual picnic, holiday party, and HR administration logistics for activities such as Open Enrollment and training.
- Support Kronos time reporting and administration.
- Maintenance of documents such as the departmental organizational charts, employee handbook, etc.
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years' of work experience with a focus on project management and administrative support
- Self-starter with the ability to work with multiple leaders
- Attention to detail and professionalism with confidential information
- Experience and proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be discreet due to exposure to confidential information
- Ability to multi task and prioritize workload
- Ability to periodically shift hours to support meetings when necessary
- Experience with Kronos and Business Objects
- Experience with Visio, video editing and presentation design
The hiring range for this position ranges from $27 - $36/hr. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.