Guest Relations Ambassador
(m/f/d) Ingolstadt VillagePOSITION SUMMARY:
You will represent Ingolstadt Village as Hospitality Ambassador and ensure that all guests receive a 5-star luxury hospitality service during their visit at Ingolstadt Village. You will deliver and promote all services and Village activities.
You have a strong experience with international guests and have a full understanding of 5* guest services requirements as you have worked in a 5-star hotel or restaurant and know how to organize and serve High-Networth guests.
With your adaptability, very good German and English language and strong interpersonal skills you will provide the personalised and memorable hospitality experience that will delight our visitors. KEY RESPOSIBILITIES:
- You demonstrate an inherent understanding of guests needs and a passion for delivering excellent standards in service and hospitality.
- Offer the ultimate visitor experience by being luxury ambassadors for hospitality and guest services
- Act as waiter and receive guests (warm and luxury welcome, concierge services, deliver F&B offer)
- Promote a range of innovative and efficient 'concierge style' services including: Hands-free Shopping Service, valet parking, airmiles redemption, transport services such as Shopping Express® daily coach service
- Promote the current exhibition/ marketing and tourism campaigns to our guests (On certain occasions, you will sell some showcased items or artwork pieces)
- Provide knowledgeable insights regarding all brands and the unique offer/promotions within the Village
- Manage the lounge area and ensure all requirements for daily operating and events (logistics, lounge calendar management, F&B and collateral inventories, taxi bookings, external supplies, communication with involved teams, hospitality)
- Follow up of invitations and central point of contact for the event attendees
- Ensure that Ingolstadt Village standards, procedures and policies are adhered to at all times
- Manage customer complaints (received by email or directly through the Information Center Team) and liaise with respective departments to give a quick solution to guests.
- Be engaging, dynamic, proactive, informative and team-player.
- Capability to think creatively on guest feet and provide flexible and innovative solutions to daily challenges and opportunities.
- Experience as a guest relation/concierge/ VIP events coordinator in a luxury environment, including hotel, retail and events sectors.
- Solid understanding of the international luxury customer and their cultural norms and values
- Ability to assist in projects and to work effectively within a team, as well as act autonomously
- Knowledge of branding
- Experienced in delivery service
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail, responsible and able to work without close supervision
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- High level of service
- Computer literate and fully conversant in the full suite of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Very good German and English; any other languages are benefitial