Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities Of The Job
- Manage IT support operation (Infrastructure, & Support Desk) including external partners with the delivery of IT support services to office and retail stores for SEATH.
- Responsible for building partnerships and liaising with business, IT team leaders and vendors to determine services, the criteria for the delivery of those services, and how to develop solutions to any issues that arise.
- Working closely with business units to assist them in incorporating TPG services and solutions in their overall business plan and strategy.
- Monitoring progress and quality of deliverables from both internal and external resources, ensuring associated, projects, services, requests, and incidents follow the defined workflows and standards.
- Take an active role in to coordination and delivery of projects.
- Managing the new project initiation process for new requests
- Help Troubleshoot IT hardware and software issues.
- Coordinate support escalation.
- Manage vendors to provide maintenance and support services.
- Support desk statistic reporting as determined.
- Configuration, administration, and maintenance IT infrastructure and applications to defined standards.
- Preventative support with system analysis and performance monitoring.
- Systems security management to defined standards.
- Data backup and recovery administration.
- Facility management e.g. server room and VC systems etc.
- Planning and execution of regular health checking and system monitoring.
- Secure quality documentation of deployed solutions according to defined standard.
- Coach, train & mentor Support Desk team on KPI's and business policies and procedures
- Setting and Implementing IT Budget, cost control, reporting & Strategy
- IT Asset Management. Life cycle and capacity planning
Qualifications & Experience:
- Required BA or Above related to IT Technology or relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge & skills - typically 8-15 years of related experience
- Technical Degree Required
- Retail business and knowledge of related processes
- Desktop/Server, networking, Windows Server OS, MS Exchange, Active directory.
- Support Desk operation and management
- Experienced vendor management.
- Incident management
- Experienced in managing office and store support services.
- People Management