Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
The team supports global HR, Benefits and Payroll systems and interacts with teams across the Globe - North America, Asia Pacific, Brazil and Europe. Workday is at the heart of PVH HR Systems and the team supports all integrations globally in and out of Workday.The Position
The Sr. Developer, Workday Integrations is a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in Workday Technical analysis and development; HR software applications support; business process analysis & requirements gathering; excellent communication & writing skills. Will also be responsible for the coordination of other ancillary HR & Payroll systems support and IT projects working with corresponding business departments for PVH, as well as outside firms. Perform analysis, design, coding and testing work for system fixes, enhancements, and new application development efforts.
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities Of the Job:
The Ideal Candidate
- Participate in project planning sessions with clients, business analysts, and team members to analyze requirements and design solutions. Provide status updates to the project lead.
- Troubleshoot existing TierII/III support issues across multiple areas of HR and Payroll functions globally to identify errors or deficiencies. Brainstorm possible solutions, evaluating alternatives against decision criteria. Advise on alternate methods of solving problems or recommend specific solutions in partnership with HR/Payroll systems team members.
- Provides subject matter expertise across several technologies and disciplines.
- Demonstrate a high understanding of business concepts and processes, and the IT implications and options.
- Identify appropriate sources of data feeds and interfaces with data managers to ensure feasibility.
- Ensure compliance with development guidelines and standards utilized in software development/ integration.
- Responsible for documenting changes to architecture, integration plans, and conversion plans.
- Utilize and stay current on multiple programming languages and software/ hardware technologies.
- Participate in various team meetings and cross team collaboration activities.
- Flexible to work in overlap with US and Asia core time zones to collaborate with business and technology partners in those regions as needed.
- 5+ years of experience working on Workday integration technologies - EIBs, CCB, Core Connectors, PICOF, PECI, Studio, BERT, Integration System Security etc.,
- 7+ years of total IT professional experience working on ERP technology platforms such as Workday, PeopleSoft/Oracle or SAP Success Factors.
- Working knowledge of Workday HCM functional modules (HR, Benefits, Compensation and Payroll)
- Knowledge of using Object Transporter (OX) to deploy objects between tenants.
- Experience with integration middleware platform like MuleSoft is desirable but not required
- Experience developing with OOP languages such as Java, .NET and Python is desirable but not required
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Engineering, or related technical field
- Knowledge of Core HR, Benefits, Compensation, Talent Management and Payroll processes
- Experience working independently and in a global team environment setting.
- Has a broad understanding of information systems and architecture standards
- Experience developing functional and technical specifications, test plans and test cases in support of unit and system testing
- Experience with root-cause analysis and troubleshooting applications issues
- Verbal and written proficiency in English language
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.