Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.The Team
The Supply Chain Process Development (SCPD) department is part of the Central Supply Chain Team, and works with all product divisions for two main brands in PVH Europe; Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. The department drives synergies and streamlines processes and tools across the product divisions and central functions to raise efficiency and drive profitability. It acts as a link between business areas and IT to provide new developments, new tools and fulfill support and training needs in the area of Merchandising, Sales, Markets, Vendors, Purchasing, Retail and Logistics. SCPD also works cross-functionally with other teams in Central Operations, Finance, and International Markets departments.
The Business Process Analyst Product Design & Development role is within the Product & Price team and will report to the Senior Manager SCPD Product Design & Development. You will be responsible for the Product Development and Design processes in our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system and other tools supporting the business in this area.
This person is responsible for driving process alignment and managing projects and enhancements in our systems, covering a wide range of divisional processes around product design & development. These processes cover multiple functional areas such as (3D) design, pattern and fit, bill of materials, quotes, costing, vendor management, colors and material management.
It is important that you have a clear understanding of business/process requirements and proven experience of translating them to technical requirements. Additionally you will be required to look critically at business/process requirements and apply best practice product data knowledge to determine feasibility against our business and technology goals. The role involves interaction and cooperation of stakeholders across various business and technical teams, therefore it is essential that you have excellent social, communication and project management skills.Responsibilities
The ideal candidate is:
- Define scope for new developments and projects, drive analysis activities required to achieve the agreed scope.
- Gather and analyze business requirements with the goal to map and improve existing business processes related to the PLM system or other tools to support Product Design and Development processes. Drive alignment between divisions as much as possible
- Develop and drive testing of the new requirements and improvements
- Develop and deliver training sessions to PLM end users about new system/process changes and manage the user expectations and communication
- Ensure day to day support for all PLM system related requests, questions, feedback, and bugs/malfunctions.
- Work closely together with other members of the Supply Chain Process Development team to facilitate alignment with other systems/applications.
- Work closely with IT and participate in IT/business related projects
- Drive internal team development projects and initiatives
- University Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Product Development or equivalent
- Min 7 years of work experience, preferably in fashion/retail industry or Consultancy
- Experience in Product Development and Design is a strong plus
- PLM system knowledge and/or Product Data Management and Data Modeling knowledge is required
- Experience with project management and superior skills in stakeholder management and the management of expectations are a prerequisite
- Experience in modelling and mapping complex processes especially product development processes
- Experience with the development and/or delivery of training materials
- Change management skills and experience driving technical implementations within an organization required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and 'can do' mentality
- Affinity with IT and system integrations; willingness to jump into technical details as well as drive people and process change
- Strong desire for both personal development and to support the development of the team around them
- Superior communication skills, strong team player with ability to influence others
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- Ambitious, motivated and able to perform in hectic and changing work environment
- Superior MS-Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
- Able and eager to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive working environment
- A strong team player, and a good listener with a positive attitude;
- Hard-working yet fun-loving - gets the job done and contributes to a fun working environment overall
- Energetic, entrepreneurial, and curious; able to think out-of-the-box and eager to learn, improve things, and find innovative solutions
- Hands-on, self-starting, and embracing and enjoying challenges.
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.